2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4
The new Poppytalk Handmade Market, "Here Comes the Sun," opens in the morning, and my table is ready to go! I made some little magnets with the peony photos from a few days ago and have just added them to the shop.
DSC_0694
DSC_0699
These were fun and I am already planning some more designs, along with stickers...
Stacey B.--you won the giveaway! Email me your address and a package will be in the mail soon.

5 comments:

kadler said...

These are beautiful little pops of color! Love them.

Anonymous said...

wow way to make them even more beautiful.

kevin said...

this is really neat!

-kevin of basquiatthinksimcool.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

thank you!

jasmine said...

oooooo! i LOVE the magnets! and i have a magnetless fridge! hmmmmm.....