2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4
The new Poppytalk Handmade Market, "Here Comes the Sun," opens in the morning, and my table is ready to go! I made some little magnets with the peony photos from a few days ago and have just added them to the shop.
DSC_0694
DSC_0699
These were fun and I am already planning some more designs, along with stickers...
Stacey B.--you won the giveaway! Email me your address and a package will be in the mail soon.

6 comments:

K @ Blog Goggles said...

These are beautiful little pops of color! Love them.

paula said...

beautiful.

Michelle "Lady Bug" said...

wow way to make them even more beautiful.

kevin said...

this is really neat!

-kevin of basquiatthinksimcool.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

thank you!

jasmine said...

oooooo! i LOVE the magnets! and i have a magnetless fridge! hmmmmm.....