2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4
DSC_0523
DSC_0471
silver bag
DSC_0445
The two bags above and the brown one in the post below were just added to the handmade shop. This pile is cut out and ready to be sewn up...
DSC_0475
I also have some GORGEOUS printed linen--enough for two bags--that I am super excited about!
I am also super excited about this...
jamie
from Jamie's shop. I snagged this, but there are other cute ones!
Speaking of cute embroidery, how amazing is this from katie.cupcake?
katiecupcake2
So... I think I love it.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! Thanks for your purchase! If you need me to reimburse you and wait awhile, just let me know but there were no problems with it. Love your new bags! And I love Katie's embroidered letter too!!! I really want to order one!

Katherine said...

perfect! my paypal account says it went through, too. you don't need to reimburse--it should be fine. aren't those letters adorable? i'm jealous of your skill and patience with embroidery--i definitely don't have it! your little piece is going straight up on my "circle wall!"

Danielle said...

I think I love it too.

erin said...

oh my goodness. that note is too cute!

blue moss said...

love all the leather things you are making!
and i love that note

Katherine said...

thank you so much!

Celia said...

oh my. you put doilies on your bags, so that makes me love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the bag in the first picture! I have to look into your shop!