2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4
DSC_0193
These pretty red shoes were just added to the vintage shop. They are sooo insanely cute on that I really wanted to keep them, but my size 7 feet are just a tad too large. Oh, well...
DSC_0220
I also added this sweet dish
DSC_0219
DSC_0204
and some gorgeous quilts.
DSC_0199
And--just for fun--an aerial view of the mess I made in my room while trying to photograph the quilts. Yikes! And I need to tell the maid to dust that place! She's been slacking. :)

5 comments:

Deb said...

I love the last pic, it's great to see reality!! I wish wish wish that the NZ dollar was not worth 72 cents of US dollar or I would click buy now for that lone star quilt. [sigh] it is so so so lovely.

Jamie said...

Great finds!!!! Love the last pic! Maybe your maid and my maid ran away together. I can't find her anywhere. Dang her.

Dr. Denise Tucker said...

I wandered over to your blog. Found you on the 2009 One World One Heart Giveaway site. After watching the movie Julie and Julia recently, I've decided to try and go through the ENTIRE OWOH list, from beginning to end, in 90 days and connect/reconnect with all the artists and blogs that truly inspire me! Your blog is amazing and really resonated with me!

A bit about me. I'm a mystery writer, jewelry artist, and college professor. Yes, and a Gemini, if you couldn't tell! Here is my blog, where I blend my mystery writing and jewelry craft:
www.thehousemysteries.type pad.com
My first mystery Keeping House: A Madame President mystery just came out on Amazon.
Take care and as Julia Child might say, "Bon Blogging!"
Denise

Mrs.French said...

seriously! why has it taken me so long to find you? I love your shop and your blog too...xo t

knack said...

I got all excited when I saw those red shoes!!....but if your 7's won't fit then my 7 1/2's won't either!! :)

....happy day friend! xo