2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

Back in Business

DSC_0203
Whew! After two long road trips in as many weeks, I am starting to catch my breath again and am ready to get down to business!

In between trips to the pool and activities with my favorite six year-old, I will be updating At Home With Henry this week. I have already added a few dresses and the AMAZING antique ribbon rosette above. About forty more items (dresses, some super cute jumpsuits and shoes!) will also be in this week.

AND... I have one more project, which I will be announcing and asking for your participation in later this week! It is something that will be fun (and hopefully!) helpful for all of us!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday--ours is HOT!

xo

No comments: