2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

One-Piece Swimsuit Roundup

vintage 1950s jantzen swimwuit
I am so in love with my deadstock 1950s Jantzen swimsuit (geez, can you tell? I have been gushing over it all day!) from Meow Vintage in Long Beach, CA.

I had been looking at one-pieces for a few weeks in search of something to wear to the public pool with Henry before I stumbled upon this one. Here are some of my favorites:


Absinthe Art Nouveau Inspired One Piece Swimsuit


Biarritz Strapless Maillot


Submerged Watercolor Maillot


Point One Piece Swimsuit--Black and White Curves


Rainbow graph One-Piece

Do you have any favorites for this summer?

xoxo

3 comments:

Erin said...

Your suit is adorable! I also love the green one and the last one.

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Oh wow, amazing suit! What a fabulous find. I love one pieces - mine always makes me feel so glamorous! I'm now drooling over that gorgeous green suit.

Megan V said...

Ooh those are all really cute!!! It has reminded me that I need to get on the swimsuit hunt asap for summer!!