2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4
Some new items have just been added to the handmade shop...
Sewing machine stickers!
DSC_0884
Buntings!
DSC_0866
DSC_0868
And something I am **SUPER** excited about...
DSC_0859
DSC_0863
I found these Dresden Plate quilt pieces at my favorite shop. They are stitched completely by hand are are kind of wonky in some places. I love them!
Here are a few other randoms...
More plates!
DSC_0851
New fabric labels to sew into bags!
DSC_0857
Bags waiting for linings!
DSC_0882
And that's it. :)
Back to work...

4 comments:

blue moss said...

you have been busy, busy making fabulous things...what a great find on the quilt pieces....and i love your bags

knack said...

everything looks so fantastic! Love, love, love it all!

Thanks for always leaving me such sweet comments over at knack....xoxo

Jamie said...

Look at you, girl!!!! You're just a sewing machine!!! Baahahaha! Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)
Love all the new goodies! Those new stickers are fabulous!!!
xoxo

Jess said...

aww, I love your old labels.

In love with that 'leather' looking bag with the heart doily on it!

btw. You are so adorable.

xoxo