2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

WIP WEDNESDAY

DSC_0319
When my sister and I were younger (middle school or so) we used to attend open studio sessions with a local artist. One of the exercises was to fill a large piece of paper with color, and then go in with black ink and add pattern on top. Usually this meant drawing a large spiral, dividing it into tiny sections, and trying to come up with a different pattern for each. A stack of 18"x24" printmaking paper has been staring at me from the back of my supply closet for awhile now, and I finally sat down with it, some acrylic paint and India Ink today. Nowhere near finished, but I am having fun with it so far.
DSC_0201
Here is Josh's ongoing project, just for fun. :)
DSC_0314
And these two are not a project at all, I just like how fluffy they are underneath.

What are you working on this week?

xo

6 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Are you growing eggs in your backyard?! Fun!!

Carol Anne said...

I really like that idea! I can't wait to see when it is finished! I am working on a baby blanket which is a lot more work than I imagined!!

Anonymous said...

i love your project -- it's coming along really well already!

this week working on planning a bridal shower for this sat (eep!). and designing a logo for a photographer friend. :]

becca said...

OOH! How dun and colorful is that first picture! I love the idea and want to try it!

Amy said...

i'm working on redecorating my studio :)

your drawings are really cool. i love defining art projects from when we were little.

OfficeTYPE said...

That is such a great idea for an art project. When we were young, my mother had me and my two brothers in tonnes of art classes as well. I am so grateful for them - I learned so much!