2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

And the winner is...

****Jessee!
****Amy!
****Eeffie!

Since three of you entered and I have three sets of the paper and quite a few keychains, I will be sending a prize to each of you! Please email you address to me at kjalaty@gmail.com and I will put your prize in the mail.

Thank you for entering, and look for another Friday Freebie this week!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats to those 3! I forgot to leave a comment. Boooo on me! I'll look forward to your giveaway this Friday then! :)
(I have a giveaway on my blog this week too if you want to stop by!)
Have a great day!!!!

Jessie said...

Woohooooo! Made my DAY! Off to email you my address...

katherine said...

thanks, jamie! i will definitely stop by to enter your giveaway.

jessie--you stuff is being packed up!

Evelien said...

Awesome! Thank you so much! Off to email you now...WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! First time and I win. I will email you my address. Amy

Mika said...

Hi, congrats girls. Love your blog. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)