2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4
Just added to the handmade shop!
DSC_1190
DSC_1188
DSC_1192
I LOVED making this bag, and am super excited to finally decide on a good use for a lot of my thirfted/salvaged/vintage fabrics. Almost everything used here was thrifted. The only materials purchased new were the wool felt, wool roving, and metal rings (which I actually bought for another project). I have a stack cut out and ready to go (with lots of different, fun patches for the fronts). I will try to get them finished in the next day or two, but we will see... Time is flying by these days!
XOXO

5 comments:

margot said...

pretty!!!

Jamie said...

So lovely!!!! Great work!

Katherine said...

thank you! jamie--i loved the photos of your road trip. it looked like you had a great time!

Becky Farley said...

The bag is super cute! I love the inside fabric.

Elle said...

i love the tag...