2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

I went thrifting at two of my favorite places with this pretty lady today and found so many great things!
DSC_1054
Thank goodness April was there to talk me into these boots. I probably would have walked right past them on the way to the typewriters, but she made me try them on and they fit PERFECTLY. Thanks, April! I can't wait to wear them...
DSC_1045
I also found this little crib quilt today, which is perfect as a little "headboard" above Henry's platform bed.
DSC_1049
P.S. I love the curtains in his room!
DSC_1061
I also love this little handbag, but it will most likely end up in the vintage shop either late tonight or tomorrow...
DSC_1069
DSC_1031
DSC_1029
DSC_1017
along with these fun finds
DSC_1077
DSC_1073
DSC_1080
and this fun friend, who is so cute and so well made I can hardly stand it. At first I thought is was a funny interpretation of one of those hide rugs, but soon realized it is a duvet cover for a child'd bed.

7 comments:

April Kennedy said...

I didn't know you picked up that darling crib quilt. It looks great as a headboard! I had so much fun....thanks again. You found some great items and I came home with some great treasures also!

chelsey. said...

i would totally use that lion duvet as a funny take on the hide rug.

josh r said...

april--i picked up that little quilt at stop #2. i can't wait to see what you do with that pretty little pin and those beads!

chelsey--i had the lion on the floor in my bedroom to take the photos (which was tough--it's huge!) and it looked super cute. it would be adorable either on the floor or the wall of a nursery.

p.s. it's katherine, not josh. i'm too lazy to sign out of his account! :)

Jamie said...

Goodness, girl! You did hit the jackpot!!!! Great finds!!! Love H's room! So adorable!

Amy H. said...

LOVE the boots! I also love the Merci bracelet from Andrea. I should have asked her to pick me up a few cute things. :)

Anonymous said...

Great finds! I especially love the crib quilt and the duvet cover...but I would definately add some no slip backing to it and use it as a floor rug...it's adorable :)

boots said...

what great finds! i found so much great stuff at the thrift store last night, including two super nice tennis rackets! i cant wait for spring!!