2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

The other day my sister was wearing a super cute Brazilian Bonfim--or wish--bracelet. You are supposed to tie these colorful ribbon bracelets to your wrist using three knots and as you tie each knot you make a wish. The bracelets are to be worn until they fall off on their own and at that time your wish will come true.
There is something very sweet to me about a whole country of people making wishes on these pretty little ribbons.
I'm sure you can see where this is going...
DSC_1007
I made my own! Using some vintage seam binding ribbon and little stamps I made bracelets that read "CREATE YOUR LIFE." This sentiment is important to me because as many times as I try things and fail, I don't ever want to stop trying to make my life what I want it to be--not what others think it should be.
DSC_1000
These were fun to make, so I made a few extras and put them in the handmade shop in case you would like one, too.

xoxo

1 comment:

kindsey said...

i love this idea!
yours look amazing!

-k