2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

Dear Josh,

I can't decide if the past three and a half years have gone by quickly, or if it seems we have been together forever. It has not always been an easy road (in fact, sometimes it has downright sucked), but we continue to move forward and to progress, and for that I am thankful. Stopping in front of that red barn to see if you and the little black coupe needed help was one of the best things I have ever done.

DSC_0334
I love riding around with you in the smurf-y blue roadster.
hat
I love riding around with you in general...
DSC_0188
I love that you not only love me, but also my strong willed little boy

and our fat little pug (look how little he was here!).

I hope we continue to move forward together forever, and that you love us as much as we do you.

xoxo

2 comments:

Kassi said...

so sweet. :-) it's so great finding a man who not only loves you but also loves your son! i'm amazed every day that my my husband loves my son as if he was his own... goes to show you that there ARE great men out there!
happy (belated) valentines day!

janel. said...

awww, this is sweet :)
yay for josh!