2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

WIP WEDNESDAY


Here is a little peek of what I am working on right now... These granny squares will be used to make a pretty new cover for a rectangular throw pillow on out bed. The yarn is from Debbie Stoller's new line and I love it! The texture is so nice and easy to work with. Hopefully she will also add some new colors to the line!





Next up is a basement renovation from sweet Nicole of i heart napa. She is in the process of building a home office in her basement (as well as adding a laundry room and a new heating system), and I can't wait to see it! Nicole's home is beautiful, and I know her new office will be no exception!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the color combos in the granny squares! Great job. :)