2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

Warehouse Sale Finds


I stumbled across the annual warehouse sale of a local event company this morning.  Bringing lots of random junk into the new house has not appealed to me whatsoever, but I did manage to find some useful things this morning.  These succulents were 5/$1!  


These handwoven Indian tapestries look great on the bed (the dog wasted no time napping on one of them--see below), the black and white woven fabric will be used for an upholstered bench, and the galvanized bucket has holes in it, which makes it a perfect planter for some of those succulents.




I brought home two rolls of this wood fencing to enclose the garden, which Josh was nice enough to install already.  I tried to do it myself, but it was pretty pitiful and I think he felt sorry for me.  

I don't have a spot for these yet, but they were free!  They will probably end up on lamps at either end of the desk in the office.  It's still a construction zone in there, but it should all come together in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Mandi Stephanie said...

aww lol.
man-o-man i would not be able to put up any type of fencing on my own either! those fabrics look great too btw :)